Mera Peak Climbing
Mera Peak Standing proudly erect at an altitude of 6654m, Mera Peak is the most popular trekking destination and is the highest trekking peak in Nepal. This fairly challenging trek has been designed to cater to trekkers' adventure needs to explore Mera peak from length to breadth. On scaling the summit of Mera Peak, we can have the most spectacular view of entire Himalayan ranges.
This program allows sufficient time for any reasonably physically fit person to make a comfortable ascent of this most spectacular of the Nepalese trekking peaks. Best time for this trip would be from September to December and March to June.
Day 1 -Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 Sightseeing in Katmandu
Day 3 Flight to Lukla [2850m]
Day 4 Trek to Chutanga [3050m]
Day 5 At Chutanga
Day 6 Trek to Tuli kharka [4300m]
Day 7 Trek to Mosum kharka [3700m]
Day 8 Trek to Tangnag [4350m]
Day 9 At Tangnag
Day 10 Trek to Khare [5000m]
Day 11 Khare upper end [5500m]
Day 12 Trek up to campsite by lower part of Hinku Nup glacier
Day 13 Rest day
Day 14 The ascent [6654m]
Day 15 Contingency day
Day 16 Gotay
Day 17 Tuli Kharka
Day 18 Lukla
Day 19 Flight to Kathmandu
Day 20 Depart Kathmandu
• Full board camping trek,
• Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu airfare
• English speaking local expert guide, porters
• National Park Fees, Peak permit,
• 3 nights’ accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on double room sharing with breakfast.
• All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees.
• Airport transfers and escort
• Equipment clothing for porter & staffs, Local climbing Sherpas,
• Insurance for all staff & porters, Rope, Icescrow, Snowbar and
Gammov bag (altitude chamber).
• International flight & departure tax
• Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
• Personal climbing gears & clothing, (available on hire).
• Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance.